At 10m x 9.5m, the Kauri room is one of New Zealand’s largest, most adaptable, purpose built research rooms.
- Particularly useful for larger scale creative workshops, VR testing or specialist sensory research.
- Viewing room (with 1-way mirror) with space for up to 10. Overflow viewing (TV monitor) for up to 7.
- Set-up for session recording and / or Live video streaming.
- Host in included in your room booking.
- A range of refreshment options for both participants and clients.
- Fully air-conditioned.